Friday 4 July 2014

"ABCD 2 ': Varun Dhawan plays Suresh by fantastic Dance Academy"

Varun Dhawan will be seen in "Every body can dance 2". Varun Dhawan play Suresh, a young dancer from NALA Sopara in 'ABCD 2'.
Varun Dhawan spend much time in these days with a young dancer, Suresh by NALA Sopara called, because he 'plays him Souzas Remo D directorial venture might appear' ABCD 2, the sequel to 'ABCD-Any Body Can Dance' and '.
The demanding dance film is based on the true story of four young Rohit, Pavan, Suresh and Vernon - a dance Institute named fantastic Dance Academy to participate.
Even more interesting, Suresh, Varun Dhawan plays that also has a role in 'ABCD 2'.

"I thought I had exhausted my appetite for a dance movie, when I made 'ABCD'." But then I came across the real story of these guys by NALA Sopara, went from their hometown to win a dance show in Las Vegas. "I knew that I to tell their story", Remo said.
"Four are of young Pavan, Rohit, Vernon and Suresh in the cast of" ABCD 2 '. And Yes, Varun plays Suresh, "Hey, for example.
Varun, the his zeal in films such as 'Student Of The Year' and ' main Tera Hero' proven, was prompted, spend time with Suresh, to understand the spirit of dancing wizard who had the courage, the sky dream.
"I voted for Varun, because I needed someone who could dance. And I mean really dance, '' said the choreographer-Director.
"Also a very good actor as the character of the journey I needed not only dance, but also his expectations and dreams. It might have been enough for my protagonist just a fabulous dancer, such as Suresh be. The actor had also Suresh's feelings to express.

"Varun is a dancer and actor. I am convinced that he will bring life Suresh... He better, added since the real Suresh in the movie "Remo.
In addition to Varun, the also starring Prabhudheva, Shraddha Kapoor, the in seen 'movie ABCD' Aashiqui 2 ' and "Ek villain" and Lauren Gottlieb, the international dancer and actress, which made their bow in Bollywood with Remo's 3D to dance.
Declaration of his cast profile, Remo said: "I am asked why Sraddha film in a dance, as we dance in each of her films never saw." I just thought that Sraddha has great grace and tremendous fluidity in her body and language. And I was right. Shraddha is a fabulous dancer. A great actress, she has already proven will also naturally."
In contrast to Varuns character in 'ABCD 2', Sraddha character is fictitious.

We needed a strong presence of women. So I wrote her character in the true story. As at Prabhudheva, he is a dance teacher, playing Sir, as in the first film with the name of Vishnu.
"But even though he has the same name and the same profession, plays another teacher of this time Prabhudheva. I've taken just 'ABCD' his character and ordered him in different perspective in 'ABCD 2', 


View the original article here
 http://loveandsmileplus.blogspot.com/


EmoticonEmoticon