Wednesday 9 July 2014

I would like to withdraw my role: alia Bhatt

 New Delhi: To prove himself as an actor in 'Highway', wants to be decisions alia Bhatt as brave and varied their future film.
Alia, the daughter of Mahesh Bhatt, had a custom entry into Bollywood with Karan Johar's hit 'Student of the year'.
However, the 21-year-old actor who impressed critics in her subsequent roles in "Highway" and "Two States".
In her fourth movie, a stormy heroine plays including, who is a woman of today.
Kavya (her character) is very determined and lively girl. She wears her heart on her sleeves. From a small town, she keeps their values-love, but she is a woman of today. She has a strong opinion. Others told why the one is the hero of the movie poster, "us in an interview.

The actress admits that the pressure has increased, because she has three films behind her, but would not affect their movie choices.
The pressure is always there. But I know that I want to do good movies. I want to stand with my characters and I want to give as much variety as possible the audience,"she says.
She has reteamed Star Varun Dhawan with their 'student of the year' - co - a second time for 'Humpty Sharma'. Alia says, their chemistry to look good because they were more comfortable with the camera, this time.
The chemistry is good, because the characters that we play." So, I think we were not so nervous and confused, what should we were in front of the camera make. It was very organic", she says

After singing in Imtiaz Ali's 'Highway' for "Sooha Saha", alia took over microphone to sing 'Samjhawan' Rahet Fateh Ali rendered in an unplugged version.
Don't be afraid to take on the popular number was the self-confessed bathroom singer.
I was not afraid, because I'm not a professional singer." I knew that I messed up I would get so much flak. I love to sing it. It gives me a certain sense of calm. "I'm not sing to impress anyone and I am very proud and happy that I sing the way this song", she says.
Ask whether she want to take it in addition, alia says that she wants to further explore their singing side.
In any case, I want to explore it. "I was advised by A R Rahman, my singing to take seriously and I think about it."
The film was produced and directed by debutant Shashank Khaitan and Karan Johars Dharma productions.
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya ', planned to leave this Friday, marks also the debut of Director Siddharth Shukla 'Been Vadhu' glory."
source
 http://loveandsmileplus.blogspot.com/


EmoticonEmoticon